Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Years Resolutions

.
1 Don’t let other people’s bad moods affect me.

2 Don't let people treat me like crap.

3 Stop thinking about doing things, and just do them.

4 Don’t waste so much valuable time on the Internet.

5 Accept that the past cannot be changed.

6 Be motivated to eat Healthy and Exercise.

7 Stay out of the Sun, wear a hat, wear sunscreen.

8 Help Hannah and Meg to learn.

9 Make an effort to be tidy.

10 Value Honesty, Trust, Respect and Openness. Shut sneaky, deceitful people out of my life.

11 Make this year Count.

_

2 comments:

  1. Brad I love your new year resolutions,you are one of nature gentlemen,Ness,Hannah and LiL Meg are so lucky to have you
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braddy I love your new years resolutions and I am glad I am the one to share them with you..help you achieve them and be with you to celebrate another 50++ years of resolutions..thanks again for picking me to share your life with

    ReplyDelete