Friday, December 12, 2008

The wild things? My two daughters.

They jump around like monkeys, making animal sounds and leave a trail of destruction in their wake. As individuals they are great to be around, but when they team up I just groan to myself that I need sleep. I think it will get easier as they get older, but right now they have a silly streak which makes them both a handful.

Finally getting back into something resembling art. Doing some pastel sketches and basically exploring what techniques I would like to pursue. There are so many mediums to try out. If i get time in the coming weeks I may even try a bit of animation.

1 comment:

  1. They will settle belive me Mine did the same thing And I have come out the other side okay well with grey hair anyway.
    Do more drawing Brad you have a talent there
    Jen

    ReplyDelete